-
August 15th, 2010, 02:32 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Resistor values
Having trouble finding the exact values for replacement resistors in my 19 crossovers.
Can you get the exact value by using combinations of different values as I did with the capacitors?
Thanks in advance,
John
-
August 15th, 2010, 04:43 AM
#2
HB Super Moderator
Re: Resistor values
What's the problem Parts Express and Madisound should have them.
-
August 15th, 2010, 05:08 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Resistor values
I can get the 2 & 3 from PE, but can't find any 3.9's. I'll try Madisound.
-
August 15th, 2010, 06:02 AM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Resistor values
All secured & on the way.....will post a report in a couple of weeks.
-
August 16th, 2010, 11:18 PM
#5
Hostboard Member
Re: Resistor values
Yeah, that's what I had to do, go through two different vendors. Madisound for the 3.9 Mundorf and Parts Express for the 2 and 3 Mills.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28236960 times.
Bookmarks